- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- In depth understanding of Flutter/Android/iOS programming..
- In depth understanding of programming languages like Dart or Java.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
- Communicating with product and engineering leads to implementing business and project objectives.
- Code review of team members' commits as part of CI/CD cycle.
- Participate in testing, quality assurance and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.