Board of Commissioners Charter
The Board of Commissioners acts based on the decisions of the Board of Commissioners' meeting and in accordance with the articles of association as well as applicable laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners:
- Supervise the policies of the management, run management in general, and provide advice (recommendations) to the Board of Directors.
- Direct, monitor and evaluate the implementation of the Company's strategic policies.
- If all members of the Board of Directors have been temporarily dismissed and the Company does not have any Board of Directors members, the Board of Commissioners is temporarily obliged to manage of the Company. In this case the Board of Commissioners has the right to temporarily delegate authority to one or more members of the Board of Commissioners which will be the responsibility of the Board of Commissioners.
Board of Directors Charter
The Board of Directors is the Company's organ that is authorized and fully responsible for the management of the Company in the interests of the Company in accordance with the purposes and objectives of the Company and representing the Company, both inside and outside the court in accordance with the Articles of Association.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors is fully responsible for carrying out its duties in the interests of the Company in achieving the goals and objectives set out in the articles of association.
- Each member of the Board of Directors must in good faith and responsibly carry out their duties by observing the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Board of Directors has the right to represent the Company in and outside of court regarding all matters and all events, binding the Company to other parties and other parties with the Company, as well as carrying out any actions, both regarding management and ownership.
- Provide an explanation of all matters asked by the Commissioner.
Legal Basis and References
- Law No. 40 of 2007 dated August 16, 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies.
- Law No. 8 of 1995 concerning the Capital Market.
- Decision of the Chairman of Bapepam and LK Number: Kep-479 / BL / 2009 dated December 31, 2009
- Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 57/POJK.04/2017 concerning the Implementation of Good Governance for Securities Companies Conducting Business Activities as Underwriters and Broker-Dealer.
- Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 10 / POJK.04 / 2018 concerning Implementation of Good Governance for Investment Manager.
- The Company's Articles of Association and their changes.