Complaint Service Procedure for VCM Participation Unit Holders
- Complaints by the Participation Unit Holder are submitted to the Investment Manager, which must be settled by the Investment Manager in accordance with the Complaint Settlement Mechanism below.
- In the event that the complaint relates to the function of the Custodian Bank, the Investment Manager will submit it to the Custodian Bank, and the Custodian Bank must settle the complaint in accordance with the Complaint Settlement Mechanism below.
Complaint Settlement Mechanism
- The Investment Manager and / or Custodian Bank will service and resolve complaints from the Participation Unit Holder. Completion of complaints made by the Custodian Bank must be sent to the Investment Manager.
- The Investment Manager and / or Custodian Bank will immediately follow up and settle complaints of Participation Unit Holders no later than 20 (twenty) Business Days after the date of receipt of the complaint.
- The Investment Manager and / or Custodian Bank may extend the period as referred to in number (2) above in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the OJK Circular Letter concerning Services and Settlement of Consumer Complaints on Financial Service Providers.
- The extension of the period of complaint resolution as referred to in number (3) above must be notified in writing to the Holder of Participation Unit who submitted the complaint, before the end of the time period referred to in point (2).
- The Investment Manager provides information about the status of complaints of the Participation Unit Holder through various means of communication provided by the Investment Manager, among others through websites, letters, e-mail or telephone (on our Contact Us page). Telephone communication can only take place between Monday to Friday (except on national holidays) during 08.00 - 17.00 WIB.
The Investment Manager and / or Custodian Bank can settle complaints in accordance with internal provisions that refer to the provisions as stipulated in SEOJK concerning Services and Settlement of Consumer Complaints on Financial Service Business Actors.
In the event that a Complaint Settlement Agreement is not reached as referred to above, the Holder of the Participation Unit and Investment Manager and / or the Custodian Bank will settle the Dispute as further stipulated in the Prospectus (Chapter on Dispute Resolution).